Hello! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. Grace Church is a non-denominational, Bible-teaching church located in Roanoke, Virginia.
We're glad to meet you wherever you are in your life, and whatever your faith experience has been. Right now life at Grace Church is a little out of the ordinary because of the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects. We are meeting for worship on Sunday mornings, but many of our other ministries are on hold.
We welcome visitors though, and hope to get to know newcomers despite the strangeness of the circumstances right now. You can find an up to date calendar of events at Grace here, and contact us for more information here.
Frequently asked questions about visiting a service at Grace Church:
Is There Anything Special I Need to Do?
- The quick answer is no.
- Whether you are just checking us out, or you have recently moved to the area and are investigating churches – we want you to feel at home.
- It is entirely okay to come as you are and to join in or not as you feel comfortable.
What will the experience be like?
- The services at Grace Church normally include prayer, bible reading, singing and a sermon. The music is a mixture of traditional hymns from the Trinity Hymnal and contemporary songs of worship.
- Every song is sung to bring honor to God, encourage His people, and help us all come to know and love Him more.
- The sermon is always focused on God’s word explaining the meaning of a passage of Scripture.
- Each Sunday service lasts for approximately 60 minutes. You will find a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed!
What should I wear?
- Dress caually. We want you to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ’s birth, death, and resurrection.
What about my Children?
- We normally have a nursery for infants and toddlers and special resources for older children during the service, but right now all of that is suspended because of COVID precuations. We do encourage you to bring your children with you to our services though. There are many children of all ages in our church and we're not afraid of a little noise!